Thursday 26 April 2012

According to Kangana, Ajay is shy and Anil is chivalrous!

| |


After the film Gangster, there was no turning back for Kangana Ranaut. Having three film in her kitty now, Kangs is looking forward to Tezz, which also stars Ajay Devgan and Anil Kapoor.
The actress has worked with both the actors previously too. Kangs and Anil in ‘No Problem’ and Kangs and Ajay in ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbai’.
Kangana is amazed with the acting skills of both Ajay and Anil.
“I have done two films with Ajay… in fact when I did ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai’, I was still new to the industry and he was a superstar. I have always noticed that he doesn’t talk much. Otherwise Ajay is much disciplined and you can learn so much from him,”said Kangana.
Talking about Anil, she said: “Anil Kapoor is like family. The love and affection that he showers on me is something I don’t know how to react to. He is very chivalrous. You feel good when he is around on the sets.”
Directed by Priyadarshan, Tezz, will release on April 27.

0 comments:

Post a Comment