Thursday 26 April 2012

Ranbir Kapoor on Remo’s mind!

| |


Ranbir Kapoor is the most desired actor in Bollywood and so for obvious reasons he is wanted by every filmmakers.
Ace choreographer Remo D’Souza too has Ranbir Kapoor on his wish-list for a dance film.
Remo told us, “I wonder why Ranbir Kapoor hasn’t done a dance film yet. I think he’s a good dancer and is great performer. Shahid and Hrithik are the best no doubt but Ranbir has the potential to dance well. He should so a dance film. I am not a big director but if I get an opportunity, I’d love to cast him in a dance oriented film. I hope he’d have dates for me.”
Remois presently shooting for ‘ABCD, Anybody can dance’, which is India’s first 3D dance film. It stars Prabhu Deva and Ganesh Acharya in lead roles. The film will only be about dancing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment